Contact us today to discuss your next white paper.
White papers are popular and effective in the technology sector. With over 20 years experience in information technology, we understand how technology business customers think, review information and make decisions.
White papers are the perfect documents to help them understand and select your company’s products and services.
The Basics of a White Paper
White papers are 5-15 page documents that highlight how your organisation, product and/or service can make a real difference to your customer’s business.
In essence your white paper should:
- Address a broad issue that affects your customers or…
- Solve a pressing problem your customers face or…
- Help your customer make a decision with facts, figures and a well argued position
A white paper will be the longest document from your company read by your customers. Make sure it has practical and relevant advice!
An Excellent Investment
A white paper is an excellent investment that is a proven lead generator and an artefact that creates trust and authority. Example white paper topics include:
- 7 key strategies for moving your IT infrastructure to the cloud
- 5 macro trends affecting enterprise cloud security
- Financial benefits of hosting an application in the cloud
- … and thousands more tailored to your business and customers
A white paper addressing an evergreen industry issue provides marketing collateral for months and years to come… making an excellent return on your marketing investment.
How we Write Your White Paper
A white paper project consists of many factors including, but not limited to, the amount of research required, availability of people to interview and complexity of the subject. We would expect to undertake the following as part of any white paper project:
- Discuss and agree the marketing / business goals for the white paper
- Agree document format, structure, key content and conclusions
- Confirm the main contact at client, who will review the document, number of reviews
- Research existing marketing / technical / background material
- Interview key staff and specialist personnel
- Create initial draft of white paper to customer specification
- Review and revise document to achieve final draft
Call us today and we will work with you to create a compelling white paper to generate leads and sales for your products and services.