Contact us to help you with your on-line content strategy and creation.
Alongside content writing for your website we offer two key services to contribute to your content strategy.
- Content Message Guide – improve effectiveness of your marketing with a central reference for your company’s marketing messages
- Website Content Audit – increase leads and sales from your website as result of a thorough 35 point review of your website content, structure & layout
Content Message Guide
Much in the way companies have a style guide for their graphic design and visual image, our Content Message Guide (CMG) is your reference document for marketing content.
Your Content Message Guide will:
- Save Time & Budget – your team has a ready to go reference document for content messages, no need to re-invent messages for each new marketing project
- Increase Leads and Sales – improve your ROI with greater targeting, consistency and insight from your marketing
- Eliminate Mixed Messages – everyone in your organisation is using the same reference (your CMG) to promote your product, service or company
- Create a Single Place of Truth – create consistent messages across your organisation, review and update one document
A typical Content Message Guide will include the following:
- Target market description
- Tag lines and headlines
- USP & ESP
- Market Research (facts and figures)
- Content guidelines for each inbound channel
- Responses to objections
- Writing style
…for a specific product, service or for your entire organisation.
Once created, the CMG can be distributed among sales and marketing staff as well as trusted third parties to ensure delivery of a coherent marketing message.
Contact us today to discuss your company’s Content Message Guide.
Website Content Audit
Is your website generating the maximum number of leads and sales? It is entirely likely that a review of your website content and structure will help your website become even more productive.
Our Website Content Audit focuses on the content and organisation of your website. Our aim is to make your website meet and exceed your marketing goals through compelling and easy to find content that meets the needs of your target audience.
With a clear 35 point check-list as our starting point, we review your website and highlight what is working and where things can be improved.
We will work with you to define the primary and secondary purposes of your website. These will be the core principles for the review and recommendations.
The Website Content Audit will give your clear recommendations on which content needs updating, replacing or deleting altogether. We will suggest ways to best organise your site’s content to highlight and make accessible the most relevant and helpful content.
At the end of the review you will have a crystal clear idea of how your website content and structure can better serve your on-line visitors and generate more leads and sales for your organisation.
Call us today to discuss how we can help you re-boot your website.