Contact us today to write your next case study and let us tell the story of how your products and services help your customers.
Case studies are one of the most popular ways to promote your business, generate leads and build trust. We develop compelling case studies to showcase your most successful projects and services.
A case study of a happy existing customer quickly builds trust and interest in your service.
Case Study Basics
A case study is a 1-4 page document and a proven means of explaining how you help your customers. Case studies are a powerful component of your marketing strategy as they serve as in-depth testimonials from happy customers.
There are 4 main components to a case study…
- The Challenge – What was the situation your customer faced?
- The Solution – What was the product / service chosen to solve the challenge?
- The Approach – How did you work the customer and implement the product/service?
- The Results – What were the specific results and benefits for the customer?
We can modify the above structure to suit your marketing goals and document formats. Alternatively, we will happily use your own pre-defined case study format.
The Power of Referrals
One of the most powerful forms of marketing is a customer referral.
A case study is essentially a referral from a customer who is so happy with your company they are willing to be showcased in print or on-line… saying how good you are.
We all know how important short testimonial quotes are in documents and on-line. Social proof is critical for building trust. A case study is a ‘long form’ testimonial and demonstration of the effectiveness of your company’s product and services. Very powerful.
How we Write your Case Study
A typical case study will involve the following activities:
- Confirm client and customer contact information
- Review any existing case study templates in use by the customer
- (If required) Define format and structure of case study
- Research background to case study; technical, organisation, business
- Interview nominated contacts for the case study
- Define the Challenge, Solution, Approach and Results of the case study
- Create initial draft of case study to customer specification
- Review and revise document to achieve final draft
Call us today to write your next case study. Let us help you tell the story of your most successful projects and services.